TampaTownReview

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

"Mad" Beach

The title is the locals' name for Madeira Beach, Florida. The Duchess and I have time share here and spend the last two weeks each October. The weather is almost always breaking toward cool, and the humidity is dropping. 51 degrees Tuesday morning.

The 1st pic is called Birds Day at The Beach! Notice the pelicans grouped on the water while the many types of gulls and other seabirds gather ashore...not a human in sight.


This one I simply call Textures. I love the swirls and ripples left in the aras of small pools around a concrete wall. Shells cover the point.

I hope to have lots more ere our two weeks are ended. I'm tyring to avoid the standard sunset pictures this year....unless something really unique occurs which I can catch from the deck or the balcony.

Back to the beach
Duke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home