TampaTownReview

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Choo Choo - A New Addition


Tis almost the season.....& I'll begin a set of indoor pics which I'll post over the next few weeks as we head toward Christmas.

One of my enjoyments in life over the past few years (there have actually been quite a number) is purchasing and setup of a Christmas Village in our living room. Actually it is four villages....a Seaside village, A Ski Resort, A Farm, and one large village of 1900 type houses. All told there are 47 buildings and a lot of added small stuff.

My missing piece has been a train. Today I found a small one, and have it temporarily set up on a coffee table to test it. It is complete with sounds (whistle, choo-choo, train rolling along tracks, etc.) and lights in the engine and passenger car...all in Christmas colors....including the last car, a Christmas Tree car.

Now I have the bug so construction will begin this week. Two 3 X 6 foot tables, and one has a 2nd deck above.

More later.....Whoo-Whoo!

Duke

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Cafe Kym said...

Pictures Pictures Pictures... I was just at H&R Trains today. I have the fever. I am trying to hold off decorating until Friday. IT'S SO HARD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home