TampaTownReview

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas Decorations Underway!


At our place the Christmas decorations are both inside and outside and inside....

Make any sense?

Let me explain. I have outside lights, like above....but a lot more!

I have inside tree and decorations.

I have my Christmas Village, mentioned in the story earlier story on my new train....This year my villages (ski, farm, seaside and town) will top 50 buildings for the 1st time with the addition of 6 new buildings....plus, of course, my new train. The set up this year will occupy two 3 X 6 foot tables....one with a 2nd level of 15" X 6 feet. Pics to you as soon as it is assembled folks!

Duke

2 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger Sean Carter said...

thats really an interesting decor i must say! put up a picture if you can so that we all can view the complete work. if you need information about other decors you check out my blogfor further new ideas.
if you are interested you can also attempt for a link exchange with me!

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Admin said...

c'mon now..even i have decorated my house from outside..and it looks neat.. i agree with carter get a snap..and do come over to my blog to celebrate christmas with me..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home